Thursday, May 22, 2008

April Showers

During the week we were in Utah, I went to three showers!

The first shower was a bridal shower for Allie two nights before her wedding.

Allie opens presents while her mom and my cousin Russell help


My cousins Angie and Kaley are great babysitters


Later that week after the wedding, we had a baby shower for my sister Melissa who is expecting a boy in July!

Megan always loves to help open presents


Amy, Angie, Kaley and Aunt Valerie work on an Elmo quilt for Baby Shafer


Grandma Krissie with Eliza, Sarah and Emma


The third shower was a quadruple baby shower with some of my best friends from high school! Danielle and I have both had babies in the last few months, and Kathleen and Lisa I. are due soon!

Lisa F., Danielle, Lisa I., Kathleen, Me, and Robyn

Danielle with Reagan and Me with Colin

With Kevin and Lisa's family - not only is Lisa one of my best friends, she's Peter's cousin!
(She is the one that set up me and Peter).

1 comment:

Cheryl Anne said...

Marilee, you look great, and little Colin is just beautiful! I'm excited to have another blog to read! I love blogging, it has become my journal and email all in one.
Cheryl