And Megan, Colin and I want to tell Peter how much we love him and how grateful we are for everything he does for us! He truly is an amazing father and Colin couldn't have anyone better for an example of a man of God .
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Happy Father's Day!
We want to wish a Happy Father's Day to all you fathers out there! Both Peter and I appreciate our fathers and grandfathers and their examples of faithfulness and kindness.

And Megan, Colin and I want to tell Peter how much we love him and how grateful we are for everything he does for us! He truly is an amazing father and Colin couldn't have anyone better for an example of a man of God .
And Megan, Colin and I want to tell Peter how much we love him and how grateful we are for everything he does for us! He truly is an amazing father and Colin couldn't have anyone better for an example of a man of God .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is an awesome picture! It's great to see Peter getting in there with some of the housework and including the kids at the same time. Very impressive! :) Happy Father's Day to you, too.
I love the bottom picture...that's the image of someone who truly knows how to honor their priesthood!
I love the picture of Peter too! That's like the ultimate picture of a dad ever!
Post a Comment