Sunday, November 23, 2008

Busy month

I know I haven't posted much of anything lately, but things have been crazy and I have been busy with a couple of big projects for the holidays. We also got a new computer last week and all of our pictures were stuck on our old hard drive! So finally, here are some highlights of the past month.

Halloween


Quiz: Which one is Megan and which is Colin???


Pumpkin carving



Halloween night

Colin and Landon are both cute pumpkins!

Cinderella and her pumpkin are ready to Trick-or-Treat!

Dusty makes caramel apples for the first time

Autumn
Does anyone want to volunteer to rake our back yard?

Nice work, Megan!


Every fall our home is infested with ladybugs - we have no idea how they get in and they are everywhere! I wanted to just vacuum them all up but my conscience wouldn't let me, so I have spent considerable time over the past month releasing ladybugs back into the wild.

Fun Stuff


Megan and Daddy dancing to Christmas music

What's a rainy day without a little fort building?


Colin has been doing a LOT of this...

...and even some of this!

2 comments:

cari said...

You have such an adorable family. Love you guys.

Karena said...

A little late on pictures, yes, but who cares when they are way cute!