Megan turned 4 the week after Colin's birthday. She wanted an ocean birthday cake (I spent forever searching for ocean themed candy!) and I even managed to find ocean hats and plates. She was so excited to get something princess (her latest obsession is Princess Aurora) and you can see her wearing some of her new Tinkerbell dress-up in the last picture.
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Dude, you make the AWESOMEST cakes!!! Can I request my next birthday cake from you? I'm going to every year!
And the kids are so cute!! Ahhh they're getting so big. Colin looks like the perfect cross between Curtis and Matthew.
happy birthday to your cute kiddos! such darling birthdays and fun cakes!! awesome job marilee!
Collin's cake is adorable. I love it. I'm glad we were there for Megan's birthday. I can't believe they are all getting so old. Soon they will be married. Sigh...
Happy Birthday to Megan and Collin. I cannot get over how much Collin looks like your brothers. Anyway, loved seeing new pics of the kids and you. How are you feeling?
Great pics - looks like everyone had fun!
Happy Birthday Megan and Collin. We hope to see you guys soon! We miss you.
Happy Birthday Colin and Megan! They are both such cute kids! The cakes turned out really fun! We are so exciteed to see you guys in a couple of months!
What fun birthday celebrations and what CUTE kids! Miss you guys and wish we could have been there to celebrate (and try some of your yummy cakes!).
AWWWW happy birthday to your babies! They're getting so big! Megan looks beautiful!! Love the cake ideas!
Yeah, Nice work on the cake. Wow. I want an ocean themed cake for MY birthday next year. MEHREMRHR!!
Yeah, Nice work on the cake. Wow. I want an ocean themed cake for MY birthday next year. MEHREMRHR!!
Post a Comment