So the blog won't be empty for the first few excited readers, I thought I'd just start out by posting a bunch of fun pictures we've taken over the past few months.
Hooray!! I'm so glad you've joined the blogging world and I hope you love it! :) I'm a fan of lots of pictures and updates, so get crack-a-lackin'! :) Actually, you've got a good start going here. Colin is adorable and Megan, oh Megan. Could she marry Soren? Awesome parents, great family, beautiful...it would be the perfect match for him. :) Thanks for giving in to peer pressure and starting a blog. I'm so excited!
Marilee, I am so happy that you got a blog! I check my friends blogs all the time so I am happy to add you to my list! Yay! If you guys ever want to make a trip out east, we would love to have you in Boston.
Welcome to the blogging world! It's so much fun! I love seeing all the pictures of your family. Feel free to link my blog to yours. I will do the same :)
Well hello there! I'm glad you started a blog...it's so much easier to see what people are up to this way! I'm looking forward to peeking in on your many adventures!
"Cultivate an attitude of happiness. Cultivate a spirit of optimism. Walk with faith, rejoicing in the beauties of nature, in the goodness of those you love, in the testimony which you carry in your heart concerning things divine."
4 comments:
Hooray!! I'm so glad you've joined the blogging world and I hope you love it! :) I'm a fan of lots of pictures and updates, so get crack-a-lackin'! :) Actually, you've got a good start going here. Colin is adorable and Megan, oh Megan. Could she marry Soren? Awesome parents, great family, beautiful...it would be the perfect match for him. :) Thanks for giving in to peer pressure and starting a blog. I'm so excited!
Marilee, I am so happy that you got a blog! I check my friends blogs all the time so I am happy to add you to my list! Yay! If you guys ever want to make a trip out east, we would love to have you in Boston.
Welcome to the blogging world! It's so much fun! I love seeing all the pictures of your family. Feel free to link my blog to yours. I will do the same :)
Well hello there! I'm glad you started a blog...it's so much easier to see what people are up to this way! I'm looking forward to peeking in on your many adventures!
Post a Comment