We gave Colin his first taste of solid food on Sunday - rice cereal. As you can tell from the pictures, he didn't like it very much and was inclined to eat the bib rather than the cereal. I mixed it with water since we only had a little time so next time I am going to mix the cereal with milk and I think he will like it better.
The funniest part was that Megan insisted on having a bowl of rice cereal, wearing a bib, and using an infant spoon just like Colin. It's the only way she has tried to imitate what Colin is doing besides wanting her own blanket to lie on during his tummy time.
2 comments:
Yum yum! :) Milk will definitely be better. Have you ever tried oatmeal packets with water instead of milk? Gross. Oatmeal is soooo much better with milk! So, I can only imagine that baby cereal would be the same.
Peter's mother, bless her heart, mixed his rice cereal with badger's milk to give him that special edge. Look what it did for him, eh? A very 'special' boy.
Anonymous
Post a Comment