What is it about kids in hoodie towels that is so cute? Last night after their bath, I just couldn't resist snapping these shots of the kids. They were both laughing so hard playing 'Caped Avenger' with Peter. And I just love the look on Colin's face in the second picture!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Marilee, I found your blog. Molly told me a friend of hers had your link. That's how I found you. I'm not stalking you i promise. We had so much fun the other night. Your kids are so cute. I hope that you are having a wonderful trip. see you at church.
I love how cute kids are when they're right out of the tub. I don't know what it is either.
Of course I think that it would be even more appropriate for the towels to have at least SOME sort of Harley-Davidson insignia! After all, those kids ARE my grandkids.
Dad
Post a Comment