Well, I was going to ask who's going with you, but I think that comment up there pretty much answers that for me. :) Congrats! I'm waiting 'til the crowds die down. I hate crowds. Hey, did you happen to get my email about blogging for marriage?
Lucky you!! I am going to see it on Friday with some friends. I can't wait! I am suprised that Peter didn't want to go with you. He usually can appreciate a chick flick.
Hi Marilee! Just wanted to say, I found your blog and have been enjoying all the cute pictures! I'm so jealous about your tickets...although, I made a conscience decision not to go tonight- I can't take that many shriking teenagers in one room, lol! I hope you have a great time, and it's wonderful!!! -Molly Miller
Gavin and I want to see it, but I'm getting the books for Christmas and I really want to read it first. I know, I'm a little behind other people. Everyone I know has already read it. I'm super excited, but I'll have to just be patient.
"Cultivate an attitude of happiness. Cultivate a spirit of optimism. Walk with faith, rejoicing in the beauties of nature, in the goodness of those you love, in the testimony which you carry in your heart concerning things divine."
7 comments:
Wow! It's really happening. It's my golden ticket. I'm actually looking at it. We are going to have so much fun tomorrow. Twilight here we come!
Well, I was going to ask who's going with you, but I think that comment up there pretty much answers that for me. :) Congrats! I'm waiting 'til the crowds die down. I hate crowds. Hey, did you happen to get my email about blogging for marriage?
I am right there with ya sister tieghi! I will be going tomorrow night as well. Love it.
Lucky you!! I am going to see it on Friday with some friends. I can't wait! I am suprised that Peter didn't want to go with you. He usually can appreciate a chick flick.
Hi Marilee!
Just wanted to say, I found your blog and have been enjoying all the cute pictures! I'm so jealous about your tickets...although, I made a conscience decision not to go tonight- I can't take that many shriking teenagers in one room, lol! I hope you have a great time, and it's wonderful!!!
-Molly Miller
Gavin and I want to see it, but I'm getting the books for Christmas and I really want to read it first. I know, I'm a little behind other people. Everyone I know has already read it. I'm super excited, but I'll have to just be patient.
OOHHH!
Post a Comment