Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Easter!

Sorry I have been absent for so long. Life just seems to get busier and busier! I received a new calling as few weeks ago as Relief Society President in our ward so most of my "spare" time is used trying to figure that out.

We hope that you each have a wonderful Easter weekend as we celebrate the resurrection of our Savior. He truly is the Light and the Life of the world.

5 comments:

Karena said...

Thanks for sharing! I loved it.

ty and megs said...

thanks for the easter message!! hope you guys have a fab weekend.

good luck with your new calling. i just got released for the same a month ago. :)

Melissa said...

Yes, that's a great video, especially at Easter.

Jen H said...

Wow! RS Pres! Congratulations! I am sure it will bless your life and your family's life in ways you can not even imagine. Good luck.

Happy Easter.

Russ and Mary said...

Our family has been blessed to have your family as a part of our life. I'm sure you will follow in your mother and father's footsteps in being an outstanding leader.