Sunday, April 26, 2009

Fun Pictures

I have been horrible at posting lately but I am making amends by posting some pictures from the past few months!

Our new kitty Achilles:



Our trip to Iowa for General Conference:

The men before the Priesthood session

Easter:




Crazy kids!:

Triple decker cinnamon graham cracker sandwich!

Megan's favorite craft from preschool - she wants to show
her "ine" to everyone who comes to our house

4 comments:

Aubrey Scott said...

I think I need to buy you some toilet paper

Melissa said...

The kids are SOOO cute and growing up so fast! We're so proud of them. Can't wait to see them in person.

Alliana said...

LOL, I love these! The TP ones. And the cat. (Do its eyes always look that scared/sad? I can't tell which it is.)

Colin is so big!! Megan is as adorable as ever.

Liz said...

You are awesome, Marilee! And your kids are so cute.