Happy Anniversary you two! Peter, I just have to keep reminding you that you are so lucky to have such an amazing wife. Mare--you are the best. I love you lots and can't wait to see you this summer.
"Cultivate an attitude of happiness. Cultivate a spirit of optimism. Walk with faith, rejoicing in the beauties of nature, in the goodness of those you love, in the testimony which you carry in your heart concerning things divine."
7 comments:
Happy Anniversary you two! Peter, I just have to keep reminding you that you are so lucky to have such an amazing wife. Mare--you are the best. I love you lots and can't wait to see you this summer.
Happy Anniversary!!
Happy Anniversary!! I absolutely LOVE that picture. Which temple were you married in? Hope you could go and do something really fun!
Wow! What a busy five years! Congratulations!
What a beautiful picture! Congratulations on 5 years of wedding bliss!
Happy 5 years to you guys! I love this picture!
Happy Anniversary! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment